Example Blog PostJuly 14, 2021
How to Optimize Your Business Website with Darren Fox, President and Founder of Idea Marketing GroupNovember 18, 2021
Ryan Cassin is the Co-founder and Partner of Superpowers. Superpowers’ unique process provides executive assistants with the three key components of an effective relationship: curriculum, coaching, and community. Ryan’s passion is helping fellow entrepreneurs achieve new levels of freedom and growth. He is also an official member of the Forbes Agency Council, an invitation-only organization for owners and executives of successful agencies.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Ryan Cassin explains why delegation is vital for an entrepreneur’s health and happiness
- Why entrepreneurs who delegate tend to have more time to execute on their company vision
- The mindset you need to delegate effectively
- Why you should delegate to someone with the unique ability to do the task better than you
- How to set expectations when delegating tasks
- Ryan discusses how to delegate and still be seen as a servant leader
- Ryan shares some wisdom: if you don’t delegate, you’re likely not doing your best work or operating in your unique ability
In this episode…
As an entrepreneur, do you spend your day utilizing your unique abilities in order to help your business reach its pinnacle? Or is your time spent completing tasks that someone else could probably do better? If you’d like to change your attitude toward delegating, this episode of the Get The Intel podcast is for you!
Many entrepreneurs find themselves bogged down by work that they don’t want to do just to keep their business running. They know they could delegate, but instead they come up with reasons why they should do all the work themselves. According to Ryan Cassin of Superpowers, entrepreneurs are better off finding someone who can do that work for them — and do it better. Wouldn’t you like to have the time and the headspace to work on your business, rather than in it?
In this episode of the Get The Intel podcast, Chad Gill welcomes Ryan Cassin, the Co-founder and Partner at Superpowers, to discuss how entrepreneurs and their employees can benefit from delegation. Ryan explains why delegating should not be viewed as dumping work on someone else, but instead as elevating someone more equipped to do the job. He also talks about how to shift your mindset about delegation and shares his tips for setting clear expectations when delegating tasks. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Workforce Recon
- Chad Gill on LinkedIn
- Ryan Cassin on LinkedIn
- The Road Less Stupid: Advice from the Chairman of the Board by Keith J. Cunningham
- Who Not How: The Formula to Achieve Bigger Goals Through Accelerating Teamwork by Dan Sullivan and Benjamin Hardy
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Concreate.
Concreate is a custom concrete flooring company that delivers polishing, staining, and more for both commercial and residential projects.
Our passionate team helps designers, architects, tradesmen, business owners, and homeowners transform plain concrete surfaces into clean, distinctive, and enduring masterpieces.
Whether you are a large-scale hospitality company like Marriott, an Amazon warehouse, or one of our many residential customers, we want to help you create an affordable and stylish surface.
So, what are you waiting for?