Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Alix Douglas discusses the history of the independent software vendor (ISV) program at Salesforce
- Why companies and businesses choose to build on the Salesforce platform
- The two buckets of Salesforce’s ISV partners: companies that are building custom apps and partners who are building products that extend and enhance Salesforce clouds
- Alix explains how smaller companies can utilize Salesforce
- How Salesforce’s 1% pledge has created a culture of giving at all levels of the company
- MapAnything’s transition from a few guys in a building to an important part of Salesforce’s portfolio
In this episode…
Are you looking for a B2B marketplace where you can list your company’s products and buy products from others? Have you heard about Salesforce but aren’t sure exactly how it works? If you answered yes, you’ll want to check out this episode of the Get the Intel
For small business owners, it can be very difficult to build a product and get it to market quickly. According to Alix Douglas, the Salesforce platform provides that opportunity. As she says, Salesforce facilitates relationships that lead to referrals and, ultimately, sales. So, how could the platform and its services benefit your business?
In this episode of the Get the Intel
podcast, Chad Gill welcomes Alix Douglas, the Vice President of HLS and Growth Industry ISVs at Salesforce, to discuss the benefits of utilizing the Salesforce platform and clouds. She talks about the platform’s origin, the services Salesforce provides, and the opportunities businesses gain when they use those services. Alix also shares how a company like yours can partner with Salesforce. It’s a valuable episode you won’t want to miss!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Concreate.
Concreate is a custom concrete flooring company that delivers polishing, staining, and more for both commercial and residential projects.
Our passionate team helps designers, architects, tradesmen, business owners, and homeowners transform plain concrete surfaces into clean, distinctive, and enduring masterpieces.
Whether you are a large-scale hospitality company like Marriott, an Amazon warehouse, or one of our many residential customers, we want to help you create an affordable and stylish surface.
So, what are you waiting for?
Go to thisisconcrete.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about Concreate today