Why Profit First Can Save Your Contracting Business with Rob Williams, Founding Profit Strategist at IronGate Entrepreneurial Support SystemsJanuary 27, 2022
From Lobster Gram Entrepreneur to Certified EOS Implementer® with Dan ZawackiFebruary 10, 2022
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Ryan Henry talks about his family of entrepreneurs
- Ryan’s career journey and how he became an award-winning entrepreneur
- How did Ryan find EOS?
- How implementing EOS saved Ryan’s business
- What is an EOS Implementer® and how can they help you?
- What it means to be a visionary
- The importance of honesty, delegation, and finding the right people for your business
In this episode…
Being an entrepreneur can be one of the most rewarding and gratifying ways to do the work you love and create the life you’ve always wanted. But when nearly 70% of small businesses fail within ten years, how do you beat the odds and make your company a sustainable success?
As an Implementer of EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System®), Ryan Henry meets with entrepreneurs and leadership teams who are ready to have an honest look at the weaknesses holding them and their businesses back — and take the necessary steps toward change. With experience as an entrepreneur, Ryan has seen firsthand how this system can transform a business. Now, he teaches the EOS process to other entrepreneurs looking to strengthen their operations and become true visionaries.
In this episode of Get The Intel, Chad Gill interviews Ryan Henry, a Certified EOS Implementer®. They discuss how EOS changed the course of Ryan’s life and business, setting him on the path to teaching other entrepreneurs the tools, strategies, and concepts they need to develop sustainable businesses and careers. Whether you’re a seasoned business owner seeking growth or a new entrepreneur trying to build a successful endeavor, Ryan has the tips to get any visionary on the right path.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Chad Gill on LinkedIn
- Workforce Recon
- Ryan Henry on LinkedIn
- Ryan Henry’s website
- Catchin’ Vision Podcast
- Gino Wickman on LinkedIn
- Dan Sullivan on LinkedIn
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap…And Others Don’t by Jim Collins
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Concreate.
Concreate is a custom concrete flooring company that delivers polishing, staining, and more for both commercial and residential projects.
Our passionate team helps designers, architects, tradesmen, business owners, and homeowners transform plain concrete surfaces into clean, distinctive, and enduring masterpieces.
Whether you are a large-scale hospitality company like Marriott, an Amazon warehouse, or one of our many residential customers, we want to help you create an affordable and stylish surface.
So, what are you waiting for?