Providing A+ Customer Service Through 24/7 Virtual AssistanceJuly 14, 2022
The Future of Construction Contractor SolutionsAugust 18, 2022
Warren Rustand is an entrepreneur, philanthropist, CEO, mentor, educator, and the best-selling author of The Leader Within Us. Warren’s been the CEO and an advisor for numerous companies ranging from multibillion-dollar businesses to early-stage startups. He has served as the Global Chairman of the World Presidents Organization, a group of 10,000 CEOs in 100 countries. Additionally, he was the Co-founder and Global Chairman of L3, a worldwide leadership group, and the co-founder and Dean of Faculty at the Entrepreneurs’ Organization’s Leadership Academy in Washington DC. Warren received his undergraduate and graduate degrees from the University of Arizona, where he was given The Visionary Leadership Award and the Distinguished Citizen Award, among others.
With a wealth of experience, Warren’s path in life has inspired him to be a mentor and public speaker on leadership, personal and professional development, business, and family. His unique experience working in the White House and being the Appointments Secretary to the President of the United States and serving under five US Presidents has shaped his vision on the advantages of time management and developing a mentality for success.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Warren Rustand talks about the difference between teaching, coaching, and changing someone’s life
- Common issues most entrepreneurs struggle with and how to combat them
- Can having a morning routine develop a mindset for success?
- Warren’s “10, 10, and 10” technique and how to implement it into everyday life
- Warren shares his past experiences working with five different US Presidents
- How to be productive instead of just busy?
- Warren’s tips on balancing personal and professional life
- What is the aggregation of marginal gains, and how do you apply it?
In this episode…
Being busy is not always a good thing. Dealing with an overcrowded schedule is exhausting and not to mention completely unproductive. In order to get the most value out of your day, you need to learn how to manage your time effectively because every minute matters.
With years and a wealth of experiences behind him, Warren Rustand says there’s a difference between being busy and being productive. The former brings you stress while the latter lets you focus on doing what’s most important every day. Knowing how to train your mind can significantly improve your day-to-day productivity and fulfillment. Finding the way to success starts with developing the right mentality. Warren knows we can have it all — family, business, love, and satisfaction — you just have to try to get a little better every day.
In this episode of Get the Intel, Chad Gill is joined by Warren Rustand to talk about how effective time management can be used as the foundation for success. Warren is an entrepreneur, philanthropist, CEO, author, mentor, and educator. His remarkable experiences range from playing for the Golden State Warriors to serving as the Appointments Secretary and Cabinet Secretary to the President of the United States. Today, Warren makes an impact by sharing his knowledge to help entrepreneurs discover their true potential.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Chad Gill on LinkedIn
- Workforce Recon
- Warren Rustand’s website
- Warren Rustand on LinkedIn
- The Leader Within Us: Mindset, Principles, and Tools for a Life By Design by Warren Rustand
- L3: Lives of Leadership & Legacy
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization | DC Chapter
- The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea by Bob Burg
Sponsor for this episode…
Workforce Recon is a project tracking app developed by contractors for contractors, delivering solutions to businesses and connecting them with field crews.
Job documentation, scheduling, and asset tracking have never been easier. Workforce Recon saves you time, money, and stress and instead gives you a more efficient way of managing your business.
Go to workforcerecon.com and sign up today. Take control of your operations in real time.
You can find us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Don’t miss out on our exclusive podcasts at workforcerecon.com/podcast.