The Profitability of Offering Immense Value to OthersAugust 25, 2022
Business Growth as a Strategic ResourceSeptember 22, 2022
Greg Owens is the Owner of McCarthy Painting, a company providing top services in the San Francisco Bay Area’s commercial and residential markets. Established in 1969, McCarthy Painting has served high-end clients such as Abercrombie and Fitch, Google, First Bank, FICO, Autodesk, SPIN, and more. Greg’s entrepreneurial gifts expand into media, where he is the Host of Watching Paint Dry. In this podcast, top facility managers, property managers, and property owners brainstorm ways to improve upon managing and beautifying sizable real estate.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Chad Gill became a business coach for contractors
- Greg Owens explains the benefit of joining an entrepreneurial organization and becoming a mentor
- What drives Greg to live a balanced lifestyle and still give back to his community
- Greg discusses the biggest challenges he faces as a business owner in a post-Covid society
- Chad talks about the lessons he learned during the pandemic and how it has molded his construction business model
- Chad dishes about project management applications that help hold him accountable as a business owner
- Greg and Chad explain the importance of delegating workloads
In this episode…
As a business owner, are you surprised to discover new strengths within yourself?
In a post-Covid society, entrepreneurs Chad Gill and Greg Owens have learned that facing adversity is not the detriment to a business. Instead, they’ve learned to navigate hurdles and, in the process, unearthed new ways of doing things. Chad even discovered a new skill set to share with his peers.
In this episode of Get the Intel, Greg Owens, Owner of McCarthy Painting, joins Chad Gill to discuss the highs and lows of being a business owner. Together, they explain the joys of being a coach and mentor to fellow entrepreneurs, navigating a business post-Covid, and using technology to improve accountability. Stay tuned to learn more!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode…
Workforce Recon is a project tracking app developed by contractors for contractors, delivering solutions to businesses and connecting them with field crews.
Job documentation, scheduling, and asset tracking have never been easier. Workforce Recon saves you time, money, and stress and instead gives you a more efficient way of managing your business.
Go to workforcerecon.com and sign up today. Take control of your operations in real time.
You can find us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Don’t miss out on our exclusive podcasts at workforcerecon.com/podcast.