Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Adi Kaskavalciyan discusses the benefits of referral marketing
- What are the steps for establishing strong customer relationships and generating repeat business?
- How to go about capturing customer feedback and showing appreciation
- Adi shares tips for creating loyal customers
- How to access gFour Marketing’s referral success blueprint
In this episode…
How can you nurture existing clients and turn them into repeat customers? According to Adi Kaskavalciyan, much of it has to do with the experience you provide to your customers. Although your quality of service impacts customer loyalty, there are other factors that go into a great customer experience. Adi suggests thinking about the story your business tells: what will your customers say about their experience with you?
As Adi says, if you want to create a lasting impression, your work shouldn’t end as soon as the service is done. Once you’ve got your customers hooked on a great story, take it a couple of steps further. By sending a gift or a note of appreciation and asking for feedback, you’re sure to win customers over for the long term.
In this episode of Get the Intel, Chad Gill talks with Adi Kaskavalciyan, the Co-founder and Director of Client Success at gFour Marketing, about what companies can do to create powerful and lasting relationships with their customers. Adi discusses the benefits of referral marketing, breaks down every step to generate repeat customers, and shares tips for improving your company’s feedback loop. Plus, she explains how you can get a copy of gFour Marketing’s referral success blueprint. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Chad Gill on LinkedIn
- Workforce Recon
- Adi Kaskavalciyan on LinkedIn
- gFour Marketing
- Referral Success Blueprint