Part 2: The Future of Facilities Management and General Contracting Industries With Greg Owens, Owner of McCarthy PaintingJanuary 13, 2022
Why Profit First Can Save Your Contracting Business with Rob Williams, Founding Profit Strategist at IronGate Entrepreneurial Support SystemsJanuary 27, 2022
Marcus Sheridan is a highly sought-after global speaker and consultant in the digital sales and marketing industries. Offering his services through Marcus Sheridan International, he has been named a “Web Marketing Guru” by The New York Times and was listed in Forbes as one of 20 “Speakers You Don’t Want to Miss.” In addition to his work as a keynote speaker, Marcus is also the Author of the books They Ask, You Answer and The Visual Sale.
Marcus is the Founder and former President of The Sales Lion, a marketing and sales consulting firm, and the Owner and Partner of both River Pools and IMPACT. While he is passionate about these roles, Marcus loves his role as a father and husband even more. He enjoys spending time with his wife and their four children, boating, and fishing.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Marcus Sheridan talks about how obsessing over his customer’s questions saved his business
- How to become the most trusted voice in your space
- Preparing for the future and using digital tools to maintain success
- Marcus breaks down the curse of knowledge — and shares how to avoid it
- What do buyers really want to know?
- The resources that can help you transform your business
In this episode…
Want to spend less time arguing your company’s value proposition and more time showing customers that you’re the best brand out there?
According to Marcus Sheridan, you need to tell more, show more, and sell differently. How can you do this in your business? Using digital tools like video, articles, and other forms of media, you can keep customers informed and up to date on industry trends. Plus, there are a number of additional benefits to creating more content, such as showcasing your company’s talent, differentiating yourself from competitors, and attracting the right people.
Global keynote speaker and author Marcus Sheridan is Chad Gill’s guest in this episode of Get the Intel. Together, they talk about the resources and strategies that can help you build a better business. Marcus also details the steps to make your company stand out, the five consumer habits that can impact the buying process, and how to overcome the curse of knowledge. You don’t want to miss it!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Chad Gill on LinkedIn
- Workforce Recon
- Marcus Sheridan on LinkedIn
- Marcus Sheridan International
- They Ask, You Answer: A Revolutionary Approach to Inbound Sales, Content Marketing, and Today’s Digital Consumer by Marcus Sheridan
- The Visual Sale: How to Use Video to Explode Sales, Drive Marketing, and Grow Your Business in a Virtual World by Marcus Sheridan and Tyler Lessard
- River Pools
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Concreate.
Concreate is a custom concrete flooring company that delivers polishing, staining, and more for both commercial and residential projects.
Our passionate team helps designers, architects, tradesmen, business owners, and homeowners transform plain concrete surfaces into clean, distinctive, and enduring masterpieces.
Whether you are a large-scale hospitality company like Marriott, an Amazon warehouse, or one of our many residential customers, we want to help you create an affordable and stylish surface.
So, what are you waiting for?